Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pearl Spray

I recently tried out the Wilton Pearl Spray on a set of cookies for my mom.  She eloped to Gatlinburg, TN and came home and had a small party to celebrate the wedding and their new home together.  Of course, I made some cookies. 
Wedding Reception
Back to the Pearl Spray... This isn't exactly a revelation.  I have seen Wilton and PME sprays used on countless blogs and I have seen airbrush tutorials that reference using pearl too.  But this was my first time trying it out and I really loved the results!  It only took a little bit to give a bit impact to the cookies.  People were oohing and awhing at the party.  If only they new how simple it was to knock those cookies up a few notches!
Wedding Reception
I have also tried the gold spray and silver spray.  In fact, I forgot to mix up a gray icing for the silver on the ring cookies, so I just iced them white and sprayed them generously with the silver spray (2 coats).  You cannot even tell a difference!  I really want to try out the other color sprays, but I am really drawing a blank on what to use them on though.  Hum, time to put my thinking cap on.
Wedding Reception
If you haven't tried out a pearl spray of some sort, I highly recommend it.  It takes your cookies to a whole new level!

4 comments:

  1. I will be trying it Jennifer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, Jennifer....beautiful cookies! The pearl spray also does well on dark colors.
    Blessings, Donna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I haven't tried it yet but am always tempted to buy some. How does it taste?

    delectabell.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful!! Congrats to your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your comments make my day!